The Kreativ Blogger Award
Thank you so much for your nomination “M” is for Marriage and Motherhood . You are such a supportive reader, somehow I feel like I’m getting to know you, yet we have never met. I appreciate your comments and encouragement and now, you have gifted me with an award. Thank you, I am honoured.
Rules of Acceptance:
- Thank the blogger who presented you with the award.
- Post a photo of the award
- Share ten things about yourself readers don’t know.
- Choose six people to present this award to.
- Let the six bloggers know they have been awarded.
Here it goes:
Ten Things about me that you may not already know:
1) I love Jesus.
2) I got married in 2006 in Maui on Maluaka beach.
3) My next vacation will be houseboating. Vacations, oh how I miss you. I will be back soon.
4) I enjoy The Bachelor and I’m excited that it is Monday so I can find our what happens next.
5) Spaghetti is my favourite food.
6) I save the word ‘love’ for special occasions so that it is special. I enjoy food, I don’t love it. ‘Love’ changed meanings for me when I met my husband. I knew I wanted to express my love for him differently then the way I appreciated food or my favourite dress.
7) Music, music, music. I enjoy music. I listen to almost any type of music, it all depends on my mood.
8) My husband is VERY special to me.
9) I allow my dog to sleep in my bed – yuck! When I was getting a dog, it was going to sit by my feet and not go on the furniture, especially not my bed. How things did change.
10) I would like to have presented this award back to “M” is for Marriage and Motherhood.
I would like to present this award to:
Congratulations blog family. Enjoy!