Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Mental Health Food (http://living4bliss.wordpress.com) for nominating Canadian Mommy Time for the Sunshine Award. “Sunshine” was a nickname that was assigned to me when I was a young lady working at the Olive Garden. I enjoyed the affectionate name so this nomination stirred up a fond memory.
Being nominated by Mental Health Food is such an honour, I enjoy her blog and all of the wisdom she shares each post. Please, please, please go and see her blog for plenty of thought-provoking articles, life tools and guidance for everyone. She’ll leave you feeling inspired to examine yourself and she provides you with the tools you need too.
The Sunshine Award has some rules:
- Include the award’s logo on your blog.
- Answer some questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers for this award.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link to the person who nominated you.
- What is your favorite color? Blue and Green depending on my mood, okay I do struggle with picking favourites (so nothing is left out and I’m free to change my mind). Yes, I’m indecisive.
- What is your favorite animal? Dogs, not my favourite, can’t say any one animal is more special than the next but I do have a dog.
- What is your favorite number? 8 for today because it sounded so cute coming out of my sweet little two year old’s mouth this morning.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water…. Cold, cold water; anytime, anywhere, all day long.
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I haven’t tried twitter, I am not a leading edge technology user so I stick to what I know….
- What is your passion? My family…. My Husband and boys…. I enjoy dancing too.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving, I’m an awkward receiver; something I need to work on.
- What is your favorite pattern? A dress I had made for my grade twelve graduation…. Oh, pattern!? I have never stopped to consider – circles I will say, many circles!?
- What is your favorite day of the week? I don’t have a favourite…. I appreciate weekends when daddy is home.
- What is your favorite flower? Tulips, oh, and the smell of Chinese Lillies
My nominees (In no particular order – You’ve each inspired me enough to nominate you for the Sunshine Award) – Please take some time to read these blogs, they all have a little sunshine to offer to their readers – PLEASE ENJOY!
1) A Life of Miracles (www.alifeofmiracles.com) – For some spiritual encouragement, inspiration and more.
2) Jesusknowsmyname (http://jesusknowsmyname.wordpress.com/) – She is sweet, supportive, inspirational, real and oh so much more.
3) StayAtHomeWork (http://stayathomework.wordpress.com/) – She is interesting, full of neat mommy ideas, thoughts and everything else that stimulates us stay-at-home moms.
4) Therippleeffect2009 (http://therippleeffect2009.wordpress.com/) – Another great mommy read, her posts are entertaining and cover topics mommy’s care about.
5) Grief Life Line (http://griefsupportnh.wordpress.com/) – Her writing is inspirational; her personal experiences provide her such powerful insight to provide guidance and encouragement.
6) Treasuring Childhood (http://keepthemlittle.wordpress.com/) – A must read for moms who love their children. She loves children and shares great information to inspire parents.
7) Frenetic Fitness (http://freneticfitness.wordpress.com/) – A fun writer with plenty of “action” and “adventure” to share. Enjoy!
8) Sharin’ His Love (http://sharinhislove.wordpress.com/) – Thought provoking Christian writing.
9) Altar of Heaven (http://altarofheaven.wordpress.com/) – She is so inspiring as she shares her love for God and for her family.
10) Never Say Zed (http://neversayzed.wordpress.com/) – Some humour and other stories of an American living in Canada. A fun read.
11) Fit Chicks (http://fitsisterchicks.wordpress.com/) – Recipes, exercise and other fun, inspirations.