Wow! Thank you so much forhisgloryandpraise for your kind words and nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award. I was away for so long and am so blessed to receive this acknowledgement by you today. Please take a few minutes to read forhisgloryandpraise, she is a stay at home mom, homeschooling mom and a Christian Blogger, she has great messages to inspire, share and encourage you to think, including her testimony shared in Church-Hardened.
The Rules for this award are as follows:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (or whose blogs you enjoy most).
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post
1) I begin by nominating Vermont Verse. Jim is very active on his entertaining blog, he is entertaining, has input on current events and humourous too while sharing his poetry. He is worth ‘following’, you’ll be another “satisfied customer”.
2) I nominate Tried, Tested and True Mommy. She often has fun mommy information to share. I’ve printed and tried some of her suggestions. Mommys, check her out, she may be just what you’re looking for.
3) I nominate The Best Multi Purpose Blog Ever. Jeuron’s blog is entertaining, he shares his life experiences, current events, follow him and I assure you that you’ll be pleased to get to know him.
4) I nominate The Ripple Effect 2000. Okay, you have to stop in, read and enjoy. A mom, wife and more… She is approaching one year on her blog and would like to reach 10,000 viewers. Please help her out, stick around and it may just be what you’re in the mood for!
5) I nominate Life Takes Over. We began our blog life within days of each other so I have a special place for her, right here. She is a mom, she is real, she is unique, she is creative, honest and Canadian. What more could you ask for in a blog? Please stop by and visit her blog today, walk through her parenting adventures, you never know how she may touch your life.
6) I nominate Never Lose Hope. See what Augusto can share and inspire in your life. Five star nomination for creativity and versatility. 😉
7) Psychology Mum, you have excellent information for us moms to learn from. You help us out with those questions that we need to know the answers to, even if we haven’t began to ask that question. I recommend a visit and a follow moms!
8) Valyoume, your blog name is not only creative but your blog is too! A blog that is real, thought provoking, inspiring. I’m not just saying it, you have to go and see. She started her blog off strong and has continued to share her journey and it is worth the read.
9) Faded Epiphanies, a dad sharing. He has a unique writing style and fun input on parenthood. Take a few minutes to enjoy.
Seven Random Facts About Me
1. I have two little boys. They are so special to me, I would have ten children if I could.
2. I played alto saxophone in high school. I do hope to one day get a Kenny G music book that has a cd to accompany me and I will perform for my loved ones.
3. My favourite flavours…. ginger, lemon and cilantro.
4. When I was 28, I had a list of qualities that I wanted in my future husband. I was not going to date anyone over 40 and my soon-to-be husband came along, he was 43 (almost 44) and I had no choice but to alter one of the criterias on my list.
5. I cry very easy. If I feel like I’m making myself vulnerable in any way, I will cry. If I try to help a stranger or do something kind, you can be sure I’ll cry. Not sure why, just my style.
6. Salty Not Sweet but since becoming pregnant for the first time, either will do.
7. Dancing is one of my favourite past times. I like to shake, shimmy, twirl and move in any way the beat takes me.